At Glosna we provide a Low Cost Scheme to anyone struggling financially with our team of final year psychotherapy students alongside our team of qualified pre-accredited therapists. Therapists in this scheme can offer lower rates as they are in the process of completing either their training or accreditation hours. They are supervised regularly by very experienced professionals and are supported by Marie at Glosna and indeed their college supports.
You simple need to ask to access this option and we will ensure your needs will be appropriately met. If for any reason the therapist in training believes your needs our outside their area of experience, they will refer you back to the centre.
- Claire Boland Student Member of APCP (18yrs plus)
- Madeline Polcer Student Member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
- Caroline Shore, Family Therapist in Training (all age groups)
- Vanessa Fennelly Student Member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
- Mary Lalor Pre Accredited member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
- Kamila Jelinkova Student Member of APPI (16 yrs plus)