Glosna House Support Centre
Low Cost Therapy Options
At Glosna we provide a Low Cost Scheme to anyone struggling financially with our team of final year psychotherapy students alongside our team of qualified pre-accredited therapists.
Therapists in this scheme can offer lower rates as they are in the process of completing either their training or accreditation hours. They are supervised regularly by very experienced professionals and are supported by Marie at Glosna and indeed their college supports.
You simple need to ask to access this option and we will ensure your needs will be appropriately met. If for any reason the therapist in training believes your needs our outside their area of experience, they will refer you back to the centre.
Low Cost at €30
- Claire Boland Student Member of APCP (18yrs plus)
- Caroline Shore, Family Therapist in Training (all age groups)
- Michelle Mason Student Member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
Low Cost at €40
- Mary Lalor Pre Accredited member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
- Madeline Polcer Pre Accredited Member of IACP (18 yrs plus)
- Anna Stepniak Pre Accredited member of APCP (18 yrs plus)
Please Contact Me
If you would like a member of the team to contact you to chat about options please fill in the form below.